Friday, July 11, 2014

~* Nautical-Themed Mixed Media Altered Kraft Envelope using Magnolia Hula Hula Tilda *~

Aloha!
I altered another kraft envelope.  I love these "one-sided" cards.  I used the beautiful Prima Seashore collection and the adorable Magnolia Hula Hula Tilda image that I colored up with my Copic markers.  I added real shells, nautical clays pieces that I colored with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists (Crushed Shells, Clam Bake, and a brown-toned one), cheesecloth, glass pearl beads, burlap twine, a metal anchor charm that I distressed with molding paste...I did some masking with my stencil and molding paste, but most of it was covered up.  I also added some goodies from my friend, Bev, who owns The Piece by Piece on Etsy.  I used some of the net-like material, gorgeous teal petal trim, and blue loopy trim she gave me.  I added some milky iridescent halfback pearls.  I also added this beach mat-like material and Aged Ivory Fran-tage.  I sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang Cactus Gold all over the project.  I finished off the back to write a message to a friend.
I'm entering this project into the following:
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog: Challenge #72 You Choose:::Over the Top or CAS
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Dian Ratna Sari said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
See you again.

Hugs, Dian Ratna xx