Saturday, July 5, 2014

~* Vintage Hawaii Altered Kraft Envelope with Hula Magnolia Tilda *~

Aloha!
Here is an altered kraft envelope that I made into my "one-sided" card.  I used the beautiful Kaisercraft Tropicana paper collection.  I used the adorable Hula Hula Tilda Magnolia Rubber Stamp Sea Breeze Collection (my second Tilda stamp :))!  Love her!  I colored her up with my Copic markers and I distressed the image with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I layered designer papers and cardstock diecuts and stickers from the collection.  Everything is distressed with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I tied some burlap twine, used a paper hibiscus flower that I distressed and added the ship's wheel and a vintage-looking button.  I used a Dandelion Designs stamp, "fun in the sun!!" and the tag says "Happy Memories"
 On the back, I sealed the envelope and added diecuts from the collection.   I plan to add my message here. 
I'm entering this project into the following:
-Tilda's Town Challenges - Challenge #111 Celebrate! - This card is celebrating my friend's trip to Hawaii :)
-Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - Challenge #71 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet Steph!

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Åsalill said...

What a lovely summer card. Thank you for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week.
Hugs Åsalill

Cinzia C. said...

What a clever idea this altered craft envelope!!! Love the sweet Tilda and all the details!!

Thank you for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. :)
Hugs
Cinzia

Joe Shien Shien said...

It's a Beautiful card! Love the background scene. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town ghis week.
Hugs, shien shien