Friday, August 29, 2014

~* My Besties Card *~

Aloha!
I'm sharing a card that I made with my new My Besties digi.  Isn't she adorable?  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Stickles.  I used Colorbok textured cardstock and matted the designer paper from the K and Company Watercolor Bouquet paper pad.  I used a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts products including trellis rose, wild roses, fabric butterfly, heart beaded spray, open rose, cosmos daisy, baby rosebuds, seam binding that I tied in a bow, and flower lace.  I also used velvet flowers and paper/velvet rose from Petaloo.  There is a pretty bead and a heart earring that I took off the backing from.  The paper flowers are all covered with Stickles in Star Dust.
I'm entering this card into the following:
-My Besties UK Challenge Blog Challenge #25 - Anything Goes and Something Old Something New - I am entering in both.  This is anything goes and I am using "old" Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that I have had in my stash for awhile and am using a "new" digi image by Sherri Baldy that I have not used before.
-Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog Challenge #48 - Anything Goes + Option Vintage - Just participating in the anything goes portion
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

8 comments:

Davinia said...

such a beautiful card. the colour purple is just perfect for this little lady! thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge Blog and good luck. Hugs Davinia xx

silverpaws1000 said...

Lovely colours thanks for playing along at Besties UK - Carol UK DT co-ordinator x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Steph this is gorgeous.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




Kaija said...

Very beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Anita Byrne said...

Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

Juls said...

Beautiful, love the purple :-) xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous, love the purple :-) xx

Lexi @ SavorDailyLife.com said...

aww super cute! I love the glitter and purple's my favorite color :)
Lexi