Sunday, August 10, 2014

~* XO gorjuss girl Card *~

Aloha!
Trying to keep my mind off some things right now...so I made a quick card.  I just used a bunch of goodies in my stash and wanted to play along with the August Challenge - Something Sweet! at Jamie's Facebook site, Scrappin Stampers.  The challenge is for her store: www.zibbet.com/not2shabbyshop
Here is my card using a gorjuss girl that I colored up with my Copic markers.  The cupcake is from the Melissa Frances Sweet Life collection.  I used Wild Orchid paper flowers and heart flourish and butterflies, Prima paper flowers, Hobby Lobby organza rose and bling, May Arts lace, Webster's Pages trim, a glassine bag with red chevron and an XOXO post-it.  
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

Such a sweet card in every respect, lol! Very girly, love the pinks. Hope you're doing fine Steph, hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner