Tuesday, August 18, 2015

~* #inkroadlisters Challenge for July 2015 *~

Aloha!
Played along with another challenge in July.  I played as time permits and also if I can answer the prompt.  I don't read books, hehe, so I skipped that day.  I have always been a visual person so I like pictures and things...I do read, but they are more technical things...
So, here are the prompts for the July 2015 #inkroadlisters Challenge:
Here are my pages for July (so far).

#1 my dream house

#2 on my pizza

#3 things i collect

#5 why i love pink

#6 my favorite drinks

#7 on my night stand

#8 my favorite patterns

#9 ten facts about me

#10 my favorite flowers

#11 what's in my bag

#13 beauty must-haves

#15 my favorite indulgences

#16 things i suck at

#21 things that cheer me up

#24 my favorite fruits

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Your art journal is so fun, Steph! I love all your lists of favorite things, and your little doodles and stickers are the most perfect way to dress them up. I am smiling over you wanting a tree house. Too cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh cute stuff!!!!