Thursday, October 29, 2015

~* #inkroadlisters Challenge for October 2015 - Days 17-31 *~

Aloha friends!

Here are the rest of my pages for the October 2015 #inkroadlisters on Instagram (IG) {My handle is @swtalohagurl}.  

Here are my journal pages for Days #17-31 in my A6 Buteo Bunker (he's so cute!):

#17 Hilarious

#18 Weird

#19 Key

#20 Accessorized

\
#21 Can't Live Without...

#22 Underneath

#23 Looking Up

#24 This Just Happened

#25 Throw Back

#26 Cozy

#27 Breakfast

#28 Bloom

#29 Water

#30 Pretend

#31 Swoon

Here are the prompts again:


Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

48scrappin said...

Hey Steph!! Love your work honey!!
love, love <3
Violet

Juls said...

Hi Steph, I have been MIA in blog land for ages, so currently playing a massive game of catch up, I have enjoyed looking at your blog, loving the journal pages ... Getting back into my journaling, have been pinning loads of fab inspiration on Pinterest, so have loved!! Looking at all these fab pages, thanks for the inspiration :-) xx