Friday, November 27, 2015

~* Shabby Chic Altered Paper Bag with Altered Clothespin *~

Aloha Friends!

Here is my last project as Guest Designer for CraftyCity.com for the month of November.

I altered a paper bag using the beautiful floral papers from the docrafts Papermania Simply Floral paper stack from CraftyCity.com.  I then added Stickles to some of the floral images on the papers to give it some dimension.  
I used pretty tutu trim and pink pom pom trim from The Piece By Piece on Etsy.  I also used a frame cabochon and pearl with crystal embellishment from The Piece by Piece.   
I then added clusters of the beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers from CraftyCity.com and added Stickles to them.  I also altered a little gold glittered clothespin by adding a Wild Orchid Crafts rose to it and I also added Stickles to it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :) 

No comments: