Monday, November 2, 2015

~* Shabby Chic Altered Target Dollar Spot Frame *~

Aloha Friends!

I am the Guest Designer for CraftyCity.com for the month of November!  I'm excited to share with you my first project.  


It is an altered Target Dollar Spot frame that was gifted to me.  I used the beautiful floral paper from the docrafts Papermania Simply Floral paper stack from CraftyCity.com and distressed it a little with gesso.  I then distressed the frame with Prima Finnabair Art Basics Light Paste and then with gesso.  I added clusters of the beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers from CraftyCity.com and distressed them with gesso.  I added ephemera, the cute birdie and the leaves, from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collection Confetti.  I distressed them with gesso as well.


Tell Archana, Steph "sweetcraftychick" sent you :)!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

@swtalohagurl on Instagram

No comments: