Thursday, January 21, 2016

~* Goals, Goals, Goals *~

Aloha!
Sharing some goal-setting pages in my journals and planners.  I'm loving my creative outlets...journaling is such a stress reliever and an all around calming thing when you don't have much "me time".  
I found two great planners, Horatio Planner by Horatio Printing and The Purposeful Planner by Cori Clark, that help focus your thoughts.  You don't have to be religious to use them m, but they do have some bible verses.  I hope they help me focus on the things I want to accomplish and help me be a better person.
DoodlING My Goals in my fauxdori 

Lettering My Goals in my Horatio Planner

Foodie Goals in my Purposeful Planner

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
*hugs* and Much aloha, 
Steph :) 

No comments: