Friday, August 19, 2016

~* Unicorns and Rainbows Weekly Spread in my Midori Traveler's Notebook *~

Aloha friends!

Here is another project I did as a Designer for Auntie Dayna's Cards and Things.  

I used Pink and Main's Planner Tabs and Planner Peekers along with Amy Tangerine's exclusive stamp sets.  The inks that I used include Archival Ink in Jet Black and Soramame inks and watercolor paints. I love mixing different medias in my Midori Traveler's Notebook.  This insert is 018.  I also used some washi by Illustrated Faith.

Who doesn't like rainbow shave ice ;)?  


Thanks for stopping by! 
Much aloha, 
Steph :) 
@swtalohagurl on IG 

2 comments:

Juls said...

Fab page xx

dlumakana said...

you work *magic* Steph!! Mahalo for designing for auntie dayna's cards and things. i am over the moon thrilled by your blessing =) @Pink and Main, auntiedayna808@yahoo.com ((hugs))